Pages

Accidental Death

Written By:

This is an experience which I would like to share with all my friends here. This happened last year when I was associated with Wipro BPO. I was doing an evening shift. My shift timing was 5:30 p.m.-3a.m.I took the drop at 3:15 a.m...While we were passing by a place called Bowler's Den, a strange thing happened. All of us in the cab suddenly started feeling extremely warm and suffocating. It was unbearable. It felt as we were about to die because of suffocation. Strangely, as soon we went ahead for just 1 minute from that place, everything became normal once again. The temperature was normal, that suffocation was gone, and we were able to breathe in normally. We came back the next day and got in touch with some of the local people of that area. Then we came to know that a couple of years back an extremely sad incident had taken place. A lady who worked in a BPO was returning from her workplace. As she resided nearby, so she did not use to take the office drop. She used to commute by herself. On that tragic night she was on her way home when a cab came and hit her and killed her. After that these kind of strange and horrible incidents have been happening and many people have faced strange and weird incidents. I still do not know what that was, but those 2-3 minutes were perhaps the most horrible moments in my life.

1 comment:

  1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=DynDDkySC9o

    Is this your workplace by any chance?

    ReplyDelete